Friday, September 26, 2008

Just some random thoughts from the day:

  • Why do noisy teenage neighbors always have to play loud crappy music? Was it that loud and crappy when I was a teenage neighbor?
  • Why is there a big sale on Pepsi but not one on Coke? I drink Coke!
  • Did anyone else watch the cry fest known as the ER season premiere?
  • The line at In and Out is always way too long when I really want to stop there.
  • Time code! Time code! Time code! Why is it so hard to understand?!
Now you all know how wasted my days are.

4 Comments:

Blogger Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

Sometimes i wake myself out of a sound sleep screaming those very words...Time Code!

Check your ads, Coke has to be on sale somewhere :-)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Our music was (and still is) awesome! I can usually find sales on Diet Coke. Must be where you shop. Plus, it's hard to push that crappy Pepsi without putting it on sale. Um, ER rocks! It's always busy at In-n-Out because it's the best. No idea what time codes are, so I'm not affected.

9:13 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I take it "time code" is a phrase used in your profession.

Believe it or not, I've never seen a single episode of ER, but I heard that a regular character died Thursday. It wasn't Stamos was it?

Don't worry, Coke will be on sale next week.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I haven't watched ER in 10 years.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home