Monday, September 22, 2008

I had tickets for the Kings pre-season opener this evening. It was sort of a lame game, since there were hardly any regular rostered Kings playing. There were, however, five big fights in the first 15 minutes of the game. I ended up having to leave in the 3rd period to get to my own game across town and it was tied at 4-4. I heard the Kings won, but I don't know what the final score was. All in all, not a very eventful game, but it was good to see some NHL hockey after the off season.

On a side note, I went with an old friend from high school. The two of us had reconnected on Facebook and he lives out in Ventura. He happened to have some free tickets for the game so I joined he and his brother in law. It was good to catch up and see that his life had turned out well. I also ran into an ex-boyfriend at the game - that part was not so fun. It always sucks to run into people you would never dream of running into at a certain place. At least the liklihood of it ever happening again is about one in a million.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I really hope I don't ever just run into my ex!

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home