Friday, October 03, 2008

It feels like it's been an extremely long week. I can at least say I got a lot accomplished, but now I'm tired. I have some work to do over the weekend, but it shouldn't be as busy as it has been recently, so maybe I can actually get out to see a movie or something. I'm still interested in the Coen Brothers latest, "Burn After Reading," and I'd like to see Bill Maher's "Religulous." I'm even thinking I might have time to go mountain biking, but we'll see. That might be a little over-ambitious.

I found out today when I have to go back into the office for rounds 2 & 3 of SS. I'm editing two complete episodes this time - they're trying not to break them up act by act. Last time, we were so behind schedule we had about 10 people working on every episode and it was very confusing. Sadly, I am doing the first and 5th episodes, which means I go back to the office in November...and pretty much stay there until March. I think I get about three weeks to come home in January. As a friend said, I should be grateful to have the work and not be looking for any, which I am, but still...I was hoping to spend much of the winter snowboarding, then working later in the day. So much for that. I guess I'll just have to slum it at the resorts on the weekend with the common working people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

You mentioned seeing the Bill Maher movie. I happened to read a review of it and it said that Maher comes off a as condescending, ignorant and unfunny, while the movie itself is smug and facile. That describes Maher perfectly.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Work has been extremely busy for me. I really need to take a vacation sometime soon!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home