Thursday, November 13, 2008

There's a long list of things I hate about having to go work in the office instead of getting to work from home. However, one thing on the positive side is that I get to listen to Kevin and Bean in the morning on KROQ. I was a commuter for years, and have never listened to any other morning show. (If you've never heard them, you can check out their podcast here). Since I only listen to the radio in the car, I really miss out on the show when I'm working from home. This week I also noticed that K&B have started something new called "Cinco de la Tarde" (5 in the afternoon). They're now on the air an extra hour in the afternoon, from 5p-6p, which is great, because I don't have to listen to some stupid drive time show - I just get to listen to more K&B. Yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Edit - I've been hearing them promote this in the morning. It's gotta be taped, right? They are knocking off at 9:00 a.m. now instead of going 'til 10:00.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

I'm sure it's taped, but I have to say, I'm not very impressed with what's been on the show so far. It's like when they tried to put on a show on Saturday morning for a while. Gotta wonder why the station is having them do this. Is it because their 5-6 has been getting blasted by other stations, or are their rating down and they are trying to introduce more people to the show.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I've been K&B fans for a long time, but if I'm listening to the radio for my morning drive, more often that not I now listen to 98.7 - better music, no AIS commercials, and less Psycho Mike and the rest of the morning zoo. I love K&B, Ralph and Lisa, but most of the time, it's just not that funny any more.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home