Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I took Grace to work for the first time today for the whole day. She did remarkably well, other than whining and scratching at my office door whenever I had to run down the hall for something. Everyone told her how cute she is and scratched her head. Wally seemed irked this morning to see I was taking her to work instead of him - he loves it at the office. Unfortunately, I can't handle having both of them there so he had to stay home. I wonder if he enjoyed the quiet day to himself without his little sister, remembering the days before we got Grace? Or whether he sat at home missing his new friend?

When Grace and I got home, Wally seemed happy to see her and they ultimately had a game of tug of war with a toy. I think he missed her after all. Happy Wally Wednesday, everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Awww, that's so sweet. He loves his little sister!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

happy family!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Wally probably missed her for about 5 minutes! =)

2:42 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Awwww, their playing with the toy I got them!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home