Monday, November 10, 2008

It's my first day back in the office and already my back is killing me from the bad ergonomics in here. 6:30 came really early this morning. Super early, really, since I usually don't get up until 9-ish. I felt bad for poor Grace. I had to put her in her crate last night while I went and played hockey, came back around 11pm and let her outside for a bit. Then had to put her BACK in the crate so I could go to bed. This morning, we got up and I let them out and fed them. Then after I showered and ate breakfast, the poor little thing had to go right back into her crate. Luckily, my maid is coming today, so I left her a note in my best Spanish asking her to let Grace out of her crate while she's there. Poor girl. I'll have to bring her into the office later this week and hope she doesn't freak out when one of the owner's aggressive little dogs barks at her in the hallway.

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Aw, poor Gracie. But I think you're doing the right thing by crating her. Best to keep her safe. Besides, I'm a firm believer that it hurts US to crate dogs more than it hurts them to be crated.

5:33 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

I think you are right, la, I think dogs are cool with it. Gracie knows she is loved. Plus, it's expensive to let her loose until she learns to not chew.

Maybe it's time to schedule a massage!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home