Monday, January 22, 2007

I ended up working until 9pm last night. The director showed up around 4 and we were going through his cut. The good news is that he was happy with it. It goes to the producers later today.

The best part of yesterday was that the director brought his Labradoodle in to work with him and I had Wally here. I had never seen a Labradoodle before, but it was soooo cute. And best of all, no shedding! Wally and his new friend Molly were playing and wrestling like crazy for hours! It was so nice to see Wally playing with another dog again. I started taking him to Doggy Daycare when he was only about 4 months old, so he has always been very socialized and playful with other dogs. However, about 3 years ago, a dog belonging to an actress was playing with him and suddenly turned and attacked him. I had to pull the other dog off him, but it ended up putting a deep puncture wound in Wally's neck. Ever since then, Wally is happy to see other dogs and will run right up, tail wagging, to say hello. But he never plays with them anymore, not even at the dogpark. He's happy just running around sniffing everyone, but almost never plays anymore. Needless to say, it was great to see him having so much fun. And he slept like a rock last night.

The song for today is "Major Tom (Coming Home)" by Peter Schilling. The song, a retelling of David Bowie's 1969 song "A Space Oddity" was the only single released off Schilling's 1983 album Error In The System. I don't know a thing about Peter Schilling, but I have always loved this song. I wonder what the original German version sounded like.


Anonymous Amir said...

Congratulations on your first show, well edited :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

sounds like work is going well, albeit with a lot of time and effort put into it . . . and I'm glad to hear that Wally had such a good day!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

girlfriend - you're working too hard to post today?????

8:24 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Yeah, I was working too hard. Though, in my defense, I did try to post around 3pm and Blogger was not working. I finally posted (I think) around 8:30 today.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home