Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I've got an incredibly busy day today, but wanted to post now before I had to get into everything. I meant to get in early this morning, around 7am, but I couldn't seem to wake up and here it is, 9 o'clock, and I'm just getting started. I also have to take time out to run Wally to the vet this afternoon to get his staples removed. His left side, where he had the biggest mass, looks all lump again. I think he has a bunch of fluid built up in there. I hope this is normal, and something they can easily drain when I take him in.

Speaking of Wally, for those of you who have dogs, perhaps you'd like to buy them one of these bubble makers. The bubble machine, called "Fetch a Bubble," blows out chicken scented soap. I've seen before how dogs go nuts for the bubbles, I'm just not sure how good it is for them to be lapping up all that soap out of the air, no matter what it smells or tastes like.

The song for the day is "Wouldn't It Be Good" by Nik Kershaw off his 1983 release Human Racing. So many good songs came out in 1983, and this was one of them. I always loved this song when I heard it, and I recently saw it being used on "Extras" which reminded me to use it on the blog. It had a very cool 80s video where they were clearly discovering new things you could do with video and keying. If you don't remember it, check it out here:

1 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Thanks for the bubble machine tip, Edit. I know some pups who would love that.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home