Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I love listening to Kevin & Bean. I really do. I've been listening to their morning show ever since I came to Los Angeles, and I can't stomach listening to anyone else at that time of day. However, if they keep letting Psycho Mike make noise in the background, I may have to seriously rethink my choice. I didn't used to mind it when he was occasionally their go-to guy, and they would have something specific to talk to him about. However, I've heard the "I'm faking an orgasm" sound about 1,000 too many times in the past month, and I'm about to go down there and beat the crap out of him. I think things like that stopped being funny for me about 20 years ago. Also, have you heard him laugh in the background? What kind of fake "Here I am! Here I am! Look at me!" laugh is that? Ugh...I'm so fed up. It seems like neither Kevin nor Bean like it, either. I know Kevin's no stud, but surely he and Ralph could kick Mike's ass? Or shove a sock in his mouth or something?

The song for the day is "Valotte" by Julian Lennon off his same titled 1984 album. I was in the 7th grade when this song came out, and going through quite the Beatles phase. Firstly, I didn't realize John had an older son - at the time, I was only familiar with Sean. Secondly, I was simply amazed at how much like John Julian both looked and sounded. Now, I can certainly tell the difference, but back then, I was fascinated by it. I wonder how difficult it was for him to always be compared to his dad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

hello!?!?!? How was your birthday? How is Wally doing????

I have to admit to listening to K&B less than I used to. I think they are both very funny guys, and I think Ralph is a total hoot. they certainly have a history of employing talented people, many of whom have moved on to bigger and better things. But these days, there is too much of the sophomoric crap of which you speak . . . so for now I'm sticking with my audible books in the car

11:52 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Bean thanks his lucky stars every day he's 1000 miles away.

Did you get your cake?

12:34 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Hi guys. Thanks for the well wishes. I did get my cake, but it wasn't Oreo. :( I should have been more specific. It was still good, though. Wally seems to be much better. I got him some i/d food yesterday and he didn't poo in the house last night, so that alone made it a much more enjoyable morning.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home