Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I came home from work at 1am last night and saw that I had 5 season premieres Tivo'd, all from Monday night. Hello Fall Season! Some people look forward to the fall for football and such, but I always look forward to the mental rescue of new things to watch on television. I watched Heroes and Two and a Half Men this morning - god, I love Heroes! It always leaves me wanting to watch the next episode. I also Tivo'd the new show Journeyman, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'm a sucker for time travel stories, so I hope that it's well done and I like it. Because I REALLY need more hours of television to watch every week!

Someone e-mailed me this video and I thought I'd share it with you. It explains the origin of shooting stars and, is both entertaining AND informative!



The song of the day is "Sweetness" by Jimmy Eat World off their 2001 album Bleed American. I could have picked almost any of the songs off this album - they're all good. I noticed when I looked them up on Wikipedia that they renamed this album after September 11. I wonder who decided to do that, the band or the record label? I went and saw these guys when they were touring for this album. They played at the Long Beach arena or whatever it is down there. There were two opening bands, so they didn't hit the stage until after 10pm. It was a great show, but all the kids were stage diving, it was super loud, and late on a week night. I felt very old!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

I think I TiVo'd seven or eight shows last night and have a slew of them ready to go all week. I guess it's time to watch a couple and then weed out which shows don't pan out.

I liked that Jimmy Eat World song and the whole album was pretty good. Interesting note about the title change of the CD.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I watched Murder She Wrote reruns and fell asleep on the couch

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Ditto Diane. OMG are we 80 years old?

6:25 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Did you tune in to BL?

12:26 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

LA - No, I didn't tune in. I'm not ready to sit down and watch that and not be a little bitter about not working there right now.

12:32 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Don't blame ya.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I boycotted BL too and instead, fell asleep watching L&O SVU

ryan - good to know I'm in good MSW company :-)

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home