Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome to Wally Wednesday! Here, Wally waits patiently for the ball, despite Stryder's attempts to distract him.

You may or may not remember this recent post about Wally looting people's offices of doggie treats and toys. Last night, I found him twice chewing on treats. I had to follow him all stealth like and discovered a cache of pig's ears he had found under someone's desk. Today, once office hours closed, I made sure the doors to that office were closed. Still, later in the evening, I came across him chewing on a pig's ear. I realized the janitors had opened up all the offices to vacuum and Wally saw his chance and went for the prize. I don't know what's gotten into him lately!

In completely unrelated news, you are probably unaware that after the death of Austrian pop singer Falco in 1999, a staircase was dedicated to him in his home country. Apparently, the staircase was rather small and insignificant. Well someone, somehow, got the city of San Francisco to re-dedicate the stairs to the famous Coit tower to him as well, so now a dead pop singer has a big staircase. How...? Why...? The mind boggles.

3 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Freaking adorable picture of the boys.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I agree with la, and note that this latest incident is more proof that Hanna and Wally are twins

12:53 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

I totally don't get the staircase thing...am I missing something?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home