Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I have to figure out how to set my new camera to fast-moving-dog mode so it's not so blurry, but as you can see, Wally is having a happy day because of the rain.


I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day, trying to get ready to go to Vegas for the hockey tournament tomorrow. I needed to get my oil changed because it's past due and I thought it would be wise, since I'm driving. I went to the gas station and even attempted to vacuum the dog hair out of my car but the vacuum wasn't working. I'll have to try to find another one tomorrow before I leave. Add to that laundry, packing, etc. Did I mention that the jerseys for my tournament team are pink? PINK??? Between the black socks they want us to wear, my blue pants, pink jersey and red helmet, I am going to look like a Valentine's Day card. The team jerseys are based on the team rep's idea of the Legends of Hockey, so they're all numbers of...of course...hockey legends. I wear #11 and I feel a little out of place without that number, so I've ended up with Messier's jersey. I think it actually has his name on the back. I guess there are worse jerseys I could wear. The girls on this team are all buddies and party girls (help me) and the rep has assigned nicknames for all the players. Since I only know one person on the team, I have somehow been labeled "Cali Girl" (PLEASE help me). It should be an interesting weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Fetch alley is ideal! A good toss can to a long way on the concrete . . .

Good luck in Vegas . . . Cali Girl!!!!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

LOL! Have fun!

7:32 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Cali girl? Wow. Just try not to drink too many wine coolers while crank calling boy's houses.

Good luck in vegas! Where is Wally staying when you're gone?

7:43 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

a) Messier sucks!
b) Cali girl? How annoying is that?
c) Wally = one cool dog.

11:10 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Mishy - his Auntie Madeline takes care of Wally. :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I heart Wally.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Good luck, Cali Girl!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home