Thursday, April 03, 2008

I woke up this morning with no headache. Yay! I also had the day off, so I slept late and cuddled with Wally - he can make it so hard to get out of bed sometimes!

I've been having problems with my new MacBook Pro of late and finally had the time to visit the "Genius" bar at the Apple store to have a tech look at it. (Don't get me started on the whole thing about having to call them geniuses). At any rate, the tech determined that my laptop needs to be completely replaced. If I had bought a standard laptop they could have replaced it on the spot, but because I had them put a special hard drive in it (for editing video) when I ordered it online, I was told to call Apple's hotline and arrange for a replacement. Luckily, everything went as planned. It's so much easier to love Apple than it is to love stupid Samsung or AT&T. I just need to FedEx this one in and get a new one, hopefully within a week.

I'm now ready to sit back, relax, and watch some bad TV...followed by some reading (my new book, Dharma Punx is great), then bed and back to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

i've had to use Apple's customer service twice with my iPhone and they have been great both times

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home