Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday night with no hockey game and I even have tomorrow off. I hardly know what to do with myself. And since my other hockey team has moved up a division we no longer play Saturday nights - we play Sundays. I'm going to have to start think of something interesting to do with my time.

You might remember this post from about 5 weeks ago when I was having problems getting my DSL activated. That was when they told me the line wasn't working and the engineers would get to it when they got to it. Now that I'm nearing the point where I actually need the line to be active, I called again to find out "...(blah blah blah)...still not working...(blah blah)...fibre...(blah blah) May 19." What the hell?

Oh, well. I'm still going to try to enjoy my weekend. Right now, Wally and I are curling up on the couch to watch Juno.

6 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

Hmmm...maybe some yard work?
OK, it was just a suggestion.

Rugby playoffs tomorrow, with possible snow in the forcast. Kinda freaky since last Saturday was 83 and I got sunburn watching the game!

Enjoy your weekend :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I loved Juno!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I loved Juno!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Ju-No!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

yeah, but i'm working today! Blech . . . maybe i'll watch juno tonight

1:58 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I watched Juno Tuesday followed by Lars and The Real Girl on Wednesday. There were a lot of good DVD releases this week.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home