Monday, April 14, 2008

Wow, am I sick today. I tried to go into work and was sent back home so everyone else in the office wouldn't get sick. I was looking forward to my first weekend off, but it looks like I'll be working at least one of those days as a makeup day. My women's team has their 2nd game of the championship round tonight but there's no way I can go play. In fact, half our team is sick and won't be able to play. I hate to say it, but it will be a miracle if the remaining players win the game tonight...unless the other team is having the same problems with illness.

OK...time to take some more Day Quil pills (I think they're really placebos) and get some more rest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat some Chicken noodle soup and get lot of rest. Great pictures...and CONGATULATIONS11111

3:11 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Time to switch to Nyquil, Dayquil IS a placebo. Take care, cuddle up with Wally and get some sleep. I always put on "What About Bob," I can drift in and out of sleep, and I know the movie so well that I never feel like I missed anything!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

yikes, so I guess this is not the diet to be on then. I like tylenol cold and flu or nyquil. The tylenol really helps and I basically work in a petri dish. You might want to get to the doc if you don't feel better soon.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home