Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I was only awake about 6 hours yesterday. I spent the rest of the time sleeping. I felt horrible when I went to bed last night but much better when I woke up around 10 this morning. In fact, I felt so good I told the office I would try to come in around noon to work a half day. I took some cold pills and ate something, and right around the time I was supposed to leave for the office, I started to feel really sleepy. I couldn't figure out why until I realized I had accidentally taken the night time cold pills, not the day time ones. I still made my way in to work and managed to get a complete half day in which will make it easier to make up the time. However, since I've been here, I've started to feel horrible again. I'm looking forward to sleeping a long time tonight.

Oh, and my women's team lost 4-0 in the championship game last night because everyone was out sick. So much for two cups.

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Hang in there, Tiff.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Damn! Feel better

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home