Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I've done basically nothing of interest today other than go out to dinner with some friends that I hadn't seen in a very long time. It's always good to catch up with people. I also managed to make it over to the hospital to visit my neighbors, Kat and Jeff and new baby boy Wesley Roberts. I now have photos to share.

Here's daddy Jeff and little Wesley:


Big sister Sofie and little brother Wesley:


And finally, mommy Kat, Wesley, and Sofie. Mom and baby should be home by the end of the week. That little boy is cute! (But...I still prefer Labradors. Sorry, guys).

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Cute family. And I agree that a Labrador always adds beauty and charm to any family.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Cute baby and I LOVE Sofie's shades!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home