Sunday, April 20, 2008

We played our first game in our new division tonight. Summer League is officially in session. The game itself was generally quicker and more on par with the top teams in our previous divisions. It was nice to play in a more competitive game where it wasn't obvious we'd win by several goals. After playing in the old division for several seasons, it will also be nice to play against different teams and different people. We held our own, then took a quick three goal lead in the second. They eventually caught up and tied the game at 4-4 with a little over three minutes left in the 3rd. We scored again and held the lead to win the game. Not a bad start to a new season in a different division.

I've started working Monday through Friday now but had to make up a day today because I took a sick day during the week. Not only do I now have weekends off, I no longer have hockey on Saturday nights. What on earth will I do with myself? Wally and I need to sit down and make a list of weekend activities we haven't done for the past 9 months and run with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I am trying to figure out what I am going to do on my wknds after I have moved...I'm thinking I might take some sort of a class.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home