Monday, July 28, 2008

It's really hard to come up with something interesting to say when I'm shut in a dark room 8 hours of the day with little interaction with other people. I could complain about work, but what would be the point, really? The 3rd of 4 episodes should lock this week, which means I should be home in less than two weeks. In theory. We'll see if that actually holds up. If you want to see the show I've been working so hard on, it premieres this Sunday night at 10pm Eastern Time on HGTV. I'm not sure if it will be airing at 10pm here or not. You might want to look for it at 7pm.

Things to look forward to when I get to work from home again:
  • Sleeping in
  • Making my own lunch instead of eating out
  • Wally at my feet
  • No more commuting or exorbitant gas bills
  • Sleeping in

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

that show looks fun

9:20 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Just looking at Carter O on the ads makes me drool uncontrollably. I bet Wally's counting the days until you return home.

12:58 AM  
Blogger LA said...

OMG, I hope Wally wasn't alone! Were you at the office during the earthquake?

2:14 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

LA - I was at the office, but Wally was at my neighbor's playing with Stryder and Suki. He's fine and didn't even notice the quake!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

The only thing I know is I am in a funk with my job..

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home