Wednesday, July 23, 2008

As I've mentioned, I've been really busy and having to work from the office during the day which means Wally is at home by himself much of the time. My neighbor has been great - she works at home and when she's available, brings him over to spend the afternoon with Bulldog Stryder and new Kitten Suki. Here's Wally getting to know his new neighbor:


The show I'm working on is a design competition and has "celebrity" judges. With the exception of one judge, I pretty much don't know who any of the others are that makes them "celebrities." The episode I'm currently cutting has a black woman named Kim who seems to be the main judge and does the final breakdown at the end of the show. I assumed she was a designer because we have a show on the air with a black woman named Kim that I've never watched. I was working on the end portion with a producer who was having problems understanding what this judge was saying (I wasn't having the same problem) and he kept asking me to back up and play her again. He kept saying, "Back it up, I need to hear what Tootie is saying again." After he said it a couple of times, I said, "What? All black women are 'Tootie' to you? Is that how it is?" To which he replied, "No...that's actually Tootie." I guess I'm the one mixing up my black women.

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Ha! I wish Hanna didn't chase kitties . . . she never hurts them when she catches them, in fact, it's she that comes away wounded, but it doesn't make for a very relaxing household.

Of course, what Wally needs is a doggies little sister!!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

LMAO@tootie. That is too much. What the heck does she know about design anyway, was Blair unavailable?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Awww! Wally looks so cute inspecting the kittie!!!

5:38 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

LOL Jen...too funny.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Wally seems to be having fun with his new neighbors.

Edit - It's Kim Fields and she was on The Facts of Life (among other shows). FYI - a very young Molly Ringwald was also on that show.

Why do I know this?

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home