Thursday, July 24, 2008

My friend's husband, Andy, is a glass sculptor who does (I think) some really amazing art. For most of the past year or so, he's been working on a project for the Omni Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles and the piece is finally complete...44 impressive feet of glass art. It looks like it turned out amazing, and I'll definitely have to get down there and see it for myself. If you're also in the L.A. area, the Omni courtyard is at the northern side of Water Court that connects to MOCA. It's one block east of the Walt Disney Hall at 251 S. Olive. I'm told you can grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant Noe and admire Andy's handiwork.


2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

That is spectacular. I've never been to moca.

6:54 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I love glass art, and I loved the work on that website!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home