Sunday, August 17, 2008

I realized when I woke up this morning that I forgot to blog yesterday. Oops. That hasn't happened in a long time. I went to see Dark Knight with some friends last night and by the time I got home, it was late and I was tired and I totally spaced on it. Dark Knight was great. My friends and I were probably the last three people in the area who hadn't seen it yet. I thought the theater wouldn't be that crowded because of that but it was quite full. The film was long but kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. Going into the film, I'd heard all this buzz about how fantastic Heath Ledger was and I chalked it up to the fact that he had died and everyone wanting to make a big deal out of his last performance. He actually amazed me though - he was fantastic in his role as the Joker, and it's a shame we won't get to see him mature into the actor he eventually could have been.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I thought Heath was great too. He'll definitely be missed.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home