Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I watched the series premiere of Fringe tonight. It was slow going at first, but then I totally got into it. The series is brought to you by J.J. Abrams (Lost) and is a government secret agency paranormal conspiracy type show. I do love me some eerie X-Files type shows, so I've already got this on my season pass. It stars some virtual unknowns, such as Australian Anna Torv as FBI Agent Dunham, as well as some television veterans like character actor John Noble as Dr. Walter Bishop, and Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop. It was nice to see Mark Valley (Boston Legal) until he turned into a transparent skinned bad guy. One thing I will say, as an editor and graphic geek, is that I loved the way the show chose to title new locations - with 3D letters floating in the air. Very cool. I like the way Heroes does that, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I heart Mark Valley!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I watched some quality TV last night...Big Brother! Sad, yes. I just can't help myself with that show though!

3:20 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I saw the season premiere of House last night and it sucked.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home