Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to Wally Wednesday! Here's the look you can expect from the little man if you're in the kitchen and call out the word "treats!"


It's been a pretty slow week. I was supposed to play hockey Monday night, but didn't because I wasn't feeling very well. I had a four day headache that finally went away yesterday. Mostly, I've just been mired down in work, doing one project or another pretty much all the time, with brief breaks to play with the dogs. Tomorrow, I get to start my first episode of the international version of the show I work on. It takes place in Milan. This is where I'm expecting to get a note like, "Do we have a SIGN showing it's the Tower of Pisa? We're not sure people will get it." (And yes, I know it's not in Milan).

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

As Wally's attorney, I hope you gave him a cookie after luring him into the kitchen . . .

otherwise, it's what we lawyers like to call "deceptive practices"

6:51 PM  
Blogger Little Fish said...

Cutest, sweetest face ever!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I love it how my cats come when I yell treats or if I shake the bag...

5:50 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I can't watch HH or HHI now without looking for the signs. OMG, you're right, they're everywhere!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home