Sunday, September 21, 2008

My mom reminded me yesterday that they're making a movie of the book "Marley and Me." The book was written by John Grogan about his experiences with his exuberant, larger than life yellow Labrador named Marley. I really, really enjoyed the book because Marley reminded me so much of Wally, especially when he was destruct-o-puppy. There's not much of a trailer yet, but I still think it's very cute.



I accidentally discovered a new trick on my iPhone yesterday. For those of you who have one, if you hold down the thumb button, then click on the power button at the top, it will snap a photo of whatever is on your screen. Handy if you want to remember something on a web site, or part of a chat in progress, I suppose. That's your Mac trick for the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I have that book and still haven't read it!

thanks for the iphone tip!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I loved that book!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home