Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm officially addicted to the BBC America show Skins. I was just watching the latest episode on Tivo during lunch. If you haven't seen it, it's about a group of college aged kids in England and all their coming of age drama and comedy. I love how the English shows aren't so prudish when it comes to swearing and nudity. The only place you can see shows like that here are on cable. The shows stars a young ensemble cast, the most notable actor being Nicholas Hoult who you may know as the young boy in About a Boy. Hoult is all grown up now and plays Tony Stonem, a bit of a big man on campus. I just started watching the show this season (the show's second) and am looking forward to when the first season is released on DVD so I can see how it all started. If you're interested, it's on BBC America Sunday nights at 10pm. It's sort of like the OC...with better acting, dialogue and story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home