Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My sister arrived in town with her friend today and they are both staying at my place. The dogs are happy to have more visitors and Wally is quickly figuring out who will give him food. We've already made a stop at In and Out and then went for a walk around the Rose Bowl. Rather, my sister and her friend went for a walk and were kind enough to drag Wally with them. Wally is absolutely horrible on a leash...he pulls and pulls and I've never been able to break him of it. He is so much better walking off leash, but there are too many dogs down there to let him do that. While they were walking, Grace and I took off running. It was Grace's first time going for a run with me and she did really well. It will be nice to have a dog to run with. I tried doing that with Wally when he was about a year and a half old. We got half a mile in and he just sat down and refused to go any further. Hopefully, she'll be tired out for the rest of the night.

I also haven't forgotten that it's Wally Wednesday. Here he is playing with his little sister in my office earlier in the week:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that has a dog that will just not stop pulling when they are on a leash. When I've got both Jack and Isis, I feel like there is the distinct possibility that my arm is gonna come right out of its socket.
But, hey, that's what I get for being a big dummy and getting not one, but two dogs that are part Husky, right?

-saladbats

12:04 PM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Awww, how adorable! I miss my cats!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

As long as it's not warm out, Hanna will run; Sam - not so much.

However, if the sun is overhead, Hanna won't even walk. She just keeps finding a shady place to lay down, with the sweetest look on her face . . .

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home