Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been enjoying headaches daily for most of the past week and it's driving me crazy. I finally got in to see my chiropractor today and he did a bunch of adjustments. I think my neck actually felt worse when he was done and then I had another headache later in the day, but I feel much better now. My sister and her friend are out driving around the coast...I didn't think a day in the car would be particularly enjoyable for me, so I opted out. I'd planned on trying to get some work done with the spare day but have instead spent a lot of time catching up on more Tivo.

I ran into my neighbors downstairs earlier. They were getting ready to go to a Halloween party at Sofie's school. Sofie is dressed as Fancy Nancy, and Wesley is dressed as a bag of Pirate's Booty. Jeff is...well, you might get it if you're familiar with Flight of the Conchords. I think right now he's trying to figure out how he'll be able to eat or drink anything at the party.

1 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I hung out with my brother's family for Halloween. The niece dressed as a chicken, friends came over with their babies in costume, and we had a party in the garage and gave out candy.

Putting infants in costumes is hilarious and 100 percent for the entertainment of adults.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home