Saturday, November 08, 2008

I can't believe it's November and the weather is still warm. Get colder, damnit! It's cold in the mountains at night, but still too warm during the day for them to manufacture snow and keep it on the ground. I want the snowboarding season to start already. I have a brand new board with new bindings, new pants and new jacket. I'm ready to ride!

I spent some time this morning attacking my front yard (and I do mean attacking - you should see it). I abhor yard work. No matter what I seem to do to my rose bushes, they just keep growing. I literally cut them back so far they SHOULD die, but they don't. I'm tempted to pull out every bush and put in rocks.

Shortly, I have a meeting in Hollywood with the director of the short film I'm going to be editing. It shoots in a couple of weeks and should keep me busy until spring. I'm planning on taking the train into town so I can save on gas and parking. Unfortunately, because the train here is so slow, I'll probably have to leave an hour and a half ahead of the meeting.

What's on everyone else's weekend agenda?

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I'm off to see the Who tonight, and let me say that for it's worth, I applaud you taking the train.

7:59 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I was supposed to be cleaning my house, but that didn't really happen. Off to visit with my niece today. I'm ready for autumn weather, too.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Auburn Kat said...

The weather was awesome here last week but it has definitely turned cold. I'm ready for summer again!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home