Monday, November 03, 2008

I have received approximately 1,000 calls in the last couple of days from the Democratic party, making sure I'm voting for Barack Obama. You would think the fact that I'm a registered Democrat who donated money to his campaign would be enough to ensure them which way I'm voting, but apparently not. I finally picked up the phone to actually talk to the person calling so I could reassure them I am, in fact, planning on voting for Obama tomorrow, and yes, I'm voting no on props 4 and 8. My phone rang again 15 minutes later. Sheesh! At least they're doing their job.

Make sure you get out and vote tomorrow, and if you know someone who just turned 18 and is new to it, make sure THEY vote. Here's to a brighter tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I'm with ya 100 percent!

And yes on Prop 2!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Amen!

6:03 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Don't know if you watched your old show last night, but they featured a montage near the end of all the principles casting their vote over a patriotic song, and then it finished with Denny revealing to Alan on the deck over scotch and cigars that he crossed the aisle.

Nice.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home