Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Arnold Schwarzenegger was reelected as governor of the state of California last night. What the hell is wrong with us as a state? I can almost understand how he got elected the first time when Gray Davis was ousted. Everyone was upset and panicked. I can see how that happens. But to actually elect him AGAIN? What the hell? Do we really want this guy to govern our state?


He's only a badass in the movies, guys. In the real world, he's just another Republican.

Brittany Spears and Kevin Federline are getting divorced. Shocker, right? They were such a perfect couple. My only hope is that Federline will simply drop off the face of the earth, as he is a complete douchebag. Please see proof of that here.

It's Wally Wednesday. Here's a photo I took last week at work when a co-worker brought his 12 year old son, Cody for the day. Cody totally wore Wally out. They had a great time.

Hey...the L.A. Kings won a game! They beat the Avalanche last night 6-5. Both Craig Conroy and Scott Thornton scored their first goals of the season for the Kings, and Sean Avery had two, including what ended up being the game winning goal in the 3rd. I love the Kings, but honestly, I don't expect much from them this year. They have a young team with a bunch of new players and a completely new coaching staff. If you expect them to lose every game, you won't be disappointed and wins like this over the Avs will be just that much more enjoyable.


The song for today is "Photograph" by Def Leppard. To me, this is a completely classic song. It's got a great opening guitar riff that makes me feel good every time I hear it. Fantastic early MTV video. I saw these guys within the past 5 years, and I can tell you they rock just as hard now as they did then (although they may not all have aged well, and the drummer IS missing an arm). In fact, I think Pyromania may be one of the greatest rock albums from the 80s.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cody wore Wally out? Is there any force in the world that can wear Wally out?

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home