Saturday, February 03, 2007

I have to be honest, I'm sort of out of things to say for today. Probably because I'm thinking of the 100 things I need to take care of this weekend, and am having problems focusing on anything else. On the upside, I have a massage scheduled for later in the day, and then dinner with a friend. At least I got home early yesterday and managed to catch up on a bunch of Tivo. I'm only about 5 hours behind now.

The best thing that happened to me last week was that The O.C. began to wrap their show out. The production is done on the same lot as my show, and they tend to use every piece of the lot as a "location shoot" which can be very annoying to the rest of us who need to go about our daily lives. About two years ago, the show put up a facade on the front of the parking garage (a fake building front). We assumed it would only be there for a few days, but it became a permanent fixture. The most irritating thing is that it blocked the normal passageways out of the garage, forcing all of us to walk out the driveway where all the cars drive in. Well...as long as it was convenient for the producers at The O.C., right?

The song for the day is "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. I can't believe I haven't used it before. The song comes from the band's 1983 release Kilroy Was Here. I forgot how many good songs were on that album until I just looked it up. 1983 was a good year for music. This is the song that taught my my first Japanese phrase. Wait...that may actually be the only Japanese phrase I know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

edit - what shows do you tivo? And any day that includes a massage is a good one!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home