Saturday, May 12, 2007

I woke up at 6:30 this morning (yes - on a Saturday), to go for a mountain bike ride. A friend and I went out and met with a group from the Pasadena Mountain Biking Club. I'd never biked with them, but they were a fun group of people and we had a really enjoyable 9 mile ride. I'm not sure what I was thinking, because I have about a million things to do to get ready for my trip tomorrow. I'm home now, so it's time to start doing laundry and paying bills and all the things you have to do when you're leaving home for a month. I still haven't mentioned to Wally that I'll be gone - we'll have that talk later when the luggage comes out.

I was going to save this photo for Wednesday, but I'm not sure how well blogging on the road will go, so consider this an early Wally Wednesday. I took the little guy to the dub stage on Thursday to do some work on my show with the mixers. Here he is, like the Hollywood dog he is, down near the control board.


The song of the day is "Don't Mean Nothing" by Richard Marx off his 1987 self-titled debut album. I always thought this was a really good summer song and still enjoy listening to it. I saw him open for Night Ranger back in the day, and other than the good show, the thing I remember most is that he has a gigantic head which is totally out of proportion to the rest of his body.

5 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

It looks like Wally loves having his picture taken. Wow, that could not be a bigger smile!

Bon voyage, edit! I hope you have a fantastic vacation. Heaven knows you work hard and deserve it.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I love, love, love that Wally gets to hang out at work with you.

Have a great trip - I'm sure it will be amazing, and I look forward to hearing all about it

6:11 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Hey - what did you decide to do luggage-wise for the trip?

6:46 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Going to try to carry it all on.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Have a safe flight and a great trip. Poor Wally is going to miss you. Remember... photos, photos, photos!

As for Richard Marx, I always thought he looked like Harpo Marx. I did see him in concert four times back in the day. Seems I was dating someone at the time and she loved him, so I got tickets every time he was in town. Gotta keep the women happy, right?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home