Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wally is happy to see his Uncle Rob today. I picked him up at the airport just past one, and we've been hanging out in the house sharing our new toys - my iPhone and his Fujitsu Lifebook. I absolutely HATE all Microsoft PCs, but this thing is pretty sweet. It even has a notebook feature where the screen looks like a legal pad and you can take notes with a stylus. It's pretty amazing how true to life your handwriting looks on the screen. Sweet!




























The song of the day is "That's All" by Genesis off their 1983 album Genesis. I heard this song on the radio today and forgotten how much I liked it. I remember this as being their first single from this, their 12th studio album. It became the first song for the band that reached the top 10 in the United States.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

that laptop looks sweet! have fun showing Rob around town!

9:14 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

That is a kick ass laptop. But if you had to only have one piece of really cutting edge technology, would it be your iPhone or the Lifebook?

Have fun with Rob today. Are you guys going to the dog beach?

7:37 AM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Nice tablet PC. I looked them up on the Internet after reading your blog post because I was thinking of getting one. The price here in Canada is in the $3,000 range, inc. taxes.

I think I'm gonna wait a while.

KJC

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home