Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ooh. I am so mad at Apple! I just read that they have slashed the price on the 8GB iPhone (the model I bought) from $599 to $399. I guess that's what I get for being all Apple happy and running out to buy it so quickly. I knew the price would drop eventually, but I didn't expect it to happen before I even got my first bill for service. Bastards.

I finished painting this morning. Well, I still need to paint the trim, but I'm in no mood. My whole body is sore and tired and I think I'll wait until I can open my hand all the way up again. These photos aren't great because they were taken on my $599 iPhone. My regular camera is boxed up somewhere for the time being. The dark brown is the whole office, and the lighter brown is the alcove where the sink is.


For a very special Wally Wednesday, here's some video of the young lad on the day that he discovered that tennis balls were pretty fun to chase after. Ignore the voice on the clip - it's my a-hole ex-husband.



The song of the day is "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd off their 1979 album The Wall. I wish I was comfortably numb. Instead, all my limbs are aching. Ouch.

9 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

That's a cute video of Wally. Tennis balls are fun to chase! That's how my parents kept us kids entertained through our formative years.

Your office looks very nice and cozy. Nice warm colours.

12:49 PM  
Blogger LA said...

OMG, puppy labs are the cutest thing ever!

I really like the paint colors you picked out. You know what flooring would look great? Hard wood. You can get laminate for almost the same price as carpet, and I think it would look great with the paint. It will also help in the flea department.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Love the color! And even if he was an a-hole, it sounds like he was nice to Wally dog!

And great suggestion from la on the flooring. Much easier to clean up dog hair off of too

4:54 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Admittedly, the ex was a big fan of Wally. That doesn't exclude him from being an a-hole, unfortunately.

I have laminate wood floors in every area of my condo except the two rooms upstairs (my office and bedroom). Since I use it as an edit bay sometimes, I want to keep carpet in there. Sound is no good in a hard room.

5:08 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Love the colors, what a huge job! You need a nice long soak in the tub after all that hard work.

I remember this video. Wally looks so small! I wish Emit liked to play catch, but he has never played with toys. He would run after the ball, pick it up, then just drop it again and come back to be petted. He did like to wrestle, though. Not so much now because he's 13!

9:02 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Netrunner - Wally actually plays fetch, not catch. If I could train him to play catch, life would be more interesting as he would have grown an opposable thumb.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Virtual Producer
Robert Riley
said...

LOVE the office! Nice work.

Crack yourself open one of those frosty cold Diet Cokes and sit back.

Cheers to a job well done.

I love that video...

11:18 PM  
Blogger ile said...

Awwwww puppy! What a cool dog.

11:28 PM  
Blogger LA said...

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/ar/_a/jobs-apologizes-gives-100-iphone-credit/20070905095809990001

I'm sure you know already, but you're gonna get $100 back on your iPhone.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home