Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My headache was gone today. That is, it was gone until I got to work this evening to find a pile of ridiculous notes waiting for me. Not that notes themselves are ridiculous - some of them can be very useful. But this particular set are really annoying, asking me to try to fix things I have already told them can not be fixed and such. Now I'm wishing I had taken the time to blog before I left for work because now I'm totally buried and don't really have the time, so this will be short.

Here's Wally - I'm not sure if you can really see the look on his face, but this is him at work over the weekend, right at the moment he realized I had the leash in my hand and it was time to walk out and get in the car. This photo was taken right before he bolted down the hallway to the right, making me chase him around the building before we could go home.


The song of the day is "Anything, Anything" by Dramarama off their 1985 album Cinema Verite. Man, I really like Dramarama. I can see how annoying it must get for the people at KROQ when every other person is calling to ask the name of this song. If you have heard it, you know it couldn't possibly be named anything else.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wally! Do you think he doesn't like to leave his then current location, or dislikes riding in the car? Glad you're feeling better . . . and I have a soft spot for that song - good choice!

7:32 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Wally's sassy! I think it's hysterical he gives you a run for your money every day when it's time to leave work. Then again, I'm a big fan of pluck.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly J. Crawford said...

Yeah, I've seen that expression/body language on my cats before. Wally looks like he's just about ready to bolt.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Such a smart dog - I think you need to have someone videotape you chasing Wally around the building at work and then share it with us.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home