Saturday, December 08, 2007

Someone e-mailed me this video the other day, and every time I watch it, I'm completely mesmerized. It's of a guy mountain biking with his buddy on a wicked downhill run, and he's wearing a helmet cam.



These guys had to know the trail like the back of their hands because there is certainly no room for error here. After watching this, I find it hard to even say I "mountain bike," when clearly all I do is peddle to the top of the mountain and then gingerly head back down the same way I came.

Another video received this morning via e-mail. Hilarious, especially if you're "that guy."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That mountain biking was nuts! Those little bridges!?! Jeeez
and
I have to watch "everyday Normal Guy" like once a day. It really kills me.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

video number 1 is freakin' intense and video number 2 is hilarious

7:10 PM  
Blogger LA said...

That second video is totally entertaining. So is his website.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home