Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's been a beautiful day out today and a day off for me. Unfortunately, I've been stuck inside working on a side project all day. Wally is not pleased. I've left the front door open for him most of the afternoon so he can lay there and look longingly outside at the foothills, wishing he was on a long hike next to a stream.

This past weekend I had him at work with me. Sean, the guy in the camera/production room, is a good friend of Wally's. Halfway through my shift, Sean knocked on the door of my edit bay. When he opened the door, he was standing there holding a tupperware bowl in his hand. "Should I put some water in this?" he asked. I look at him a moment, a bit confused, then replied, "That's not my bowl." He started to laugh. Wally had brought it into the production room and was licking out the inside. Sean figured he must be out of water. After a little searching, we found the office he'd stolen the bowl from (they'd had a guest dog on Friday). Not only did Wally eat whatever was in the bowl, he'd gotten into the garbage and scraps of paper were all over the place. Additionally, he had eaten whatever remained of some pastries from Gelson's. The box was chewed up and empty on the floor.

I don't know what's gotten into Wally this year. He used to be so well behaved other than the rare doggie behavior. Now, he's doing stuff like this all the time. I guess he's finally figured out that we tend to find it cute, rather than getting angry.

Here he is, chilling in the production room with the guys:

4 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

He's so cute! I wish I could take my cats to work with me!

6:06 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I love Wally and his funny antics at work.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I'm so envious that Wally gets to go to work with mom!

9:42 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

He is very lucky he is cute...much like my boys as toddlers!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home