Thursday, March 13, 2008

We had a great hockey game last night, relatively clean and quite competitive. We needed to win that game to clinch the 1st place position in the division, which we did. I believe if everything plays out right, the team we played last night will be the team we play in the playoffs, which will be good luck for us. All 4 top teams that will go to the post season are strong, but this team should be the easiest for us to advance past. In the meantime, the two tougher teams will battling it out in the other playoff game. If anyone is interested in coming to the playoff game, it's on Saturday March 22. E-mail me for the time.

I have a couple of Apple computers, but the one I used the most for just about everything but video editing is my trusty 17" Powerbook G4 laptop. I love my laptop, and even though it's several years old, it still works great and I have no problems with it. Yesterday, an old friend IM'd me to tell me he had an Apple Discount he needed to use by the 14th. He didn't think he'd be able to use it by then and asked me if I'd like him to transfer it to me. The specific discount he had worked out to about 20% off the new MacBook Pro laptops, so I'm sure you know what's now on its way to me. It will be sad to say goodbye to the old G4, but I'm looking forward to playing with my new toy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

New computers are always fun!

6:45 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home