Monday, April 07, 2008

Sorry I missed a day there. I had a bit of a personal emergency and had to leave town unexpectedly. I was too busy to sit down and blog until right now. Don't worry - I'm fine, everything is fine. I just had a friend get really, really sick. Even though the date on this reads Monday the 7th, I'm considering it still the 6th.

The only real news I have is that my team won the 2nd game of the best of three Championship series which puts us at 1-1 for the series. The final game will be this coming Saturday and the team still standing at the end takes home the cup. Err...gets to touch the cup for 5 minutes before the rink takes it back and puts it in a closet. I missed the game but am told we came out firing on all engines. The final score was 7-1 (our lucky 7 goals, of course). Also, apparently the other team's ringer got hit in the face with a slapshot from one of his OWN players in the last minute of the game. The guy didn't have a face mask on either. All I can say is OUCH! I hear he's ok, though, which is good. We'll see how well he's doing next Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

Glad to hear that you're OK and I hope your friend is doing better now.

Congrats on making it to Game 3 and good luck this Saturday. I would tell you I'm coming to the game, but I did last year and you guys lost. Don't want to feel responsible for your team losing the Cup two years in a row.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home