Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I've mentioned many times before about my neighbors and good friends, the Roberts', Jeff, Katherine and Sofie. Here's an old photo of Sofie with Wally when she was...ooh...maybe a year or just over a year old. Well, congratulations to the Roberts'. As of this morning they have a new addition to their family, Harper Wesley Roberts, who came out at 8 lbs something oz (I can't remember). I think Wally is looking forward to having a little boy to throw tennis balls for him.


Not only did we win our women's playoff game last night, we actually sort of killed them. It was a tight, no scoring game until the end of the first period. We then scored twice in the second, once more in the 3rd and they got a fluke goal in to make the score 3-1. We then finished off by scoring once more before the end of the game. I must say, I played a great game last night. Not scoring wise, though I did have three points (one goal and two assists), but just playing all around. It was a fun game, but our championship series is going to be a hard run for the cup. Our first championship round game is this Friday night, and for anyone interested, our final "win it or go home" championship game in co-ed is Saturday night at 9:30pm at the Toyota Sports Center.

Wally and I haven't done much today. I drove down to Century City for a doctor's appointment (seriously need to find doctors closer to home), came back and ran some errands and caught up with some shows on my DVR. Going out to dinner with a friend tonight, and that should be it. I hope everyone else is enjoying their mid-week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Labs are great with kids! I remember this photo - didn't she say that Wally was very soft?

7:06 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I love her little tye-dye outfit. Wally looks like he's digging the love.

Hope you had a nice dinner, and congrats on the big win.

9:18 PM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Diane - yeah, funny you remember that. She used to always say, "Wally is very soft!"

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home