Monday, April 07, 2008

It was a beautiful day outside today for riding the scooter. I took it out to run quite a few errands and loved it. I had to fill up the gas tank because it was near empty and it only cost me $4. I wish I could drive it all the time, but it's too far to take surface streets all the way to work. Also, I need to learn how to take a corner without braking into it all the time. I supposed it's time for the motorcycle class.

Tonight is the playoff game for my women's team. Since there are only 5 teams in the women's division, all but 1 team made the playoffs. If we win, we go on to the championship round, just like with the men's league. Would be nice to have both teams go into (and win) the championship. I'd be happy for just one of us to win, though. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Luck to ya!

9:17 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Good luck, Tiff!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Good luck in your game and with learning to break.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home