Friday, May 02, 2008

I woke up this morning with the same headache I went to sleep with last night. Yay, me! I wish I was one of those people who could just get a little headache that would go away after two Advil and some water, but it just doesn't happen. Finally, it seems to have been abated so at least I can play hockey tonight without my head pounding every time I stand up.

I tried to sleep in this morning because I have such a late game tonight but my body wouldn't have any of it. (Maybe it was the headache). At any rate, I had finished my show and needed to go in to work to pick up a new drive before I could get started. I got in around 11, got my drive and my paycheck and went out to grab a bite with some co-workers I've been missing. The result is that I didn't get to sit down and start to work until 1pm, which made for a long day.

I just got finished watching the latest Lost and am about to get ready to head out for another interesting game of hockey with my new team in the women's league. Hopefully, I will not be writing again tomorrow about Madeline shooting on the wrong goalie.

4 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I hope that's not Tater Tot with the headache.

Hang in there.

10:36 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Ha ha...no, that's not Tater with the headache. OR Stryder, but it was the cutest headache photo I could find. If you want to be sort of grossed out, Google "headache" and then click on the "Images" link and look at the second photo that comes up.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Sinuses baby. This year is supposed to be the worst ever for allergies and sinuses, so even you folks who have skated through life without sinus headaches can now join my world . . .

Welcome! Come join me for some hot tea, an ice pack and some smokin' hot peppers.

2:17 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Sort of grossed out? That was GROSS!

Hope you're feeling better.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home