Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today was relaxation day. I felt like I ran all over the place yesterday, between the vet and the other errands I had to get done. This morning, I caught up on my DVR (Lost and ER from last week), then watched Walk Hard on Blu-Ray. I will say the movie had its funny moments, but for the most part, not so much. For those of you who have seen it, I think my favorite part was where Dewey Cox and his band went to visit the Maharishi in India at the same time the Beatles were there. Oddly, Jack Black was cast as Paul McCartney, and Paul Rudd does a very funny John Lennon.

Let's see...then I had a nap. Then I went grocery shopping. Wally had some fetch, and his eye is looking marginally better. You should see him with the cone on trying to play fetch. A couple of times, he lost the tennis ball in his cone and it was rolling around and around his head.

Tomorrow, back to work and another mundane week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

Where did the wknd go? =(

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home