Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Who the hell turned off the heat in Southern California? It was only about 10 days ago that the temperatures neared 100, and today it was really chilly. Chilly enough that I had to wear pants, and I'm very anti-pants now that I work from home. I'm sure when it's the middle of summer and temperatures out here in the San Gabriel Valley are topping 100 on a regular basis, I'll regret what I'm about to say, but I want some warm weather. If I can't have snow to snowboard on, then let it be hot!

It occurred to me today how boring my blog has gotten. I used to have lots of interesting stories from the set of BL. Now, I work from home by myself with my dog. The most exciting thing I did today was go to the vet and pick up Wally's special diet food and some Advantage to get rid of the fleas that are already showing up for the season. I'll try to think of ways to make my life more exciting. In the meantime, try not to be too bored with the blog content.

5 Comments:

Blogger Auburn Kat said...

I agree..if it's going to be cold, it might as well be snowing!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

LOL- I don't know but you working from home and pantless sounds exciting. I am guessing that you have been wearing shorts or pj bottoms or something. Or is it so hot that you are running around in your skivies now that it is just you and Wally?

9:14 AM  
Blogger EditThis said...

Jen - Ha, yeah pjs or shorts when it's warm. Then I shower and dress around lunch time. I'm not sure even Wally would like to see me in my underwear all the time!

9:31 AM  
Blogger LA said...

No, no. This weather is PERFECT! Please do NOT jinx it!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

HA HA HA HA HA
Your life is still way more exciting than mine!!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home