Sunday, August 24, 2008

I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I keep forgetting to post. It must be because I don't always do it at the same time anymore. I thought I had written last night, but apparently not. After I got home from the Photoshop class, I pretty much just vegged in front of the TV and watched Mad Men. I guess I was put in a daze by Don Draper that made me forget about anything else important.

The instructor of my class was a guy named Max Grundy who is also a local artist. He does some really cool graphic type art inspired by the old propaganda material of the 20th century. If you want to see some of it, you can check it out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Great episode last night. I thought I was going to die laughing during Freddie Rumson and the zipper scene.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home