Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Wally Wednesday! Here's the new big brother showing his little sister what's what:


And a bonus photo of Gracie. As you can see, she's really having a hard time settling in here.


Today was one of those days. I was doing notes on a show, and it seemed like the further I got into the notes, the stupider they got. As if the shows we do aren't dumbed down enough for the viewer (if you say it, you better see it, or they won't know what you're talking about) I kept getting notes to put signs in. For instance, this show was in Nashville. In the city setup, they said something about it being known for the Country Music Hall of Fame...at which point in the show, I showed the CMHF building. The note I got was, "Don't we have a shot of the sign for the museum?" Later, at the mention of Nashville, I showed the city. The note? "Do we have a sign?" I honestly felt that if the episode took place in Greece, and they said "The Parthenon" and I showed them "The Parthenon" the note would be "Don't we have a shot of the sign for The Parthenon? They're not going to know what it is!!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Great photos!!

That's hilarious about the signs.

8:14 PM  
Blogger dnetrunner said...

Looks like Gracie found the couch and let Wally have his chair! Cute to see them playing :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Those are awesome photos.

It could be worse, Edit, you could be working on MHIWW?, inserting that annoying pregnant pause before the real estate expert reveals the price.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home