Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's been nice being in Seattle over the weekend and the weather has been great. I think it was actually nicer when I got here than it was in Los Angeles when I left. It's too bad I don't have more time to get out in the mountains or go hiking or anything like that. Rob has had to go in to work today (a the FOX affiliate here in Seattle) so he and I are hanging out at the studio. It feels...a lot...like going to work. Except I don't have to do anything other than surf the internet. Hopefully, he'll be done soon and we can get back out into the city before I have to catch a plane back home.

I'd like to mention as an aside that I saw about half of the Fantastic Four movie on cable at Rob's place this morning. I had no interest in seeing it when it came out because comic book movies are so not my thing. I would just like to say...worst movie ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger dnetrunner said...

Hope you got to do some fun stuff today...and I am really glad you had nice weather, it's never a certain thing, even in the summer. The "kids" will be happy to see you when you get home:)

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home