Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's been a long day and I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to make this short. Let's see...went into Downtown Seattle for awhile today with Rob to just walk around, then met with our old friend, Reid, for lunch in Capital Hill. I usually only see Reid at Christmastime when Rob and I are both home for the holidays, so it was nice to be able to see his place and his neighborhood.

Rob and I then headed over to Kent to watch an exhibition team between the Portland and Seattle junior hockey teams. Portland was up 2-0 in the first, but gave up 4 goals in the first 4 minutes of the 2nd period. They also racked up a ton of penalty minutes and Seattle went on to win 4-2.

This evening, we've just been hanging out around the house. No concrete plans yet for tomorrow, and then I fly home tomorrow night. A quick trip. In the meantime, my friend who has been watching the dogs keeps e-mailing me cute pictures of both Wally and Gracie and I miss them both. Having dogs really does make it harder to go away from home.

2 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Sounds like a fun and busy day. I'm sure the pooches miss you, too!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, how is Reid? I haven't seen him in ages.

-saladbats

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home