Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's nearly the end of the weekend and I'm suddenly tired. I'd like to take a hot bath, read and then get to bed early. Unfortunately, I have a 10:30pm hockey game. I always want to play hockey, but sometimes I wish the games weren't so freaking late.

Since my work schedule has been so busy the past few months, whenever I actually do get a full weekend off (I did have to do some work earlier today), I tend to want to do nothing rather than run around doing all the errands that need to be done. For instance, my "garden" looks like a jungle in a third world country, but it's the last thing I want to take care of when I have a spare moment. Instead, I spent the weekend catching up on Netflix. I watched "The Secret," a film about a mother who dies and ends up stuck in the body of her teenage daughter. It stars David Duchovny and was based on a Japanese film. I was really glad to see Duchovny NOT have sex with his wife while in the body of his teenage daughter. I also watched "The Namesake" with Kal Penn and "The Good Night," an odd film directed by Gwyneth Paltrow's brother (and starring Paltrow). Not worth your time. I really need to go over my queue and get some better movies lined up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home